[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Nexus 4 vs. hospital security door... guess which won?

uploadfromtaptalk1365463150299.jpg

Touchscreen and all radios are non-functional. Haven't checked SIM card.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
How do you guys like the new forums refresh?

Other than the problems with it this morning, it's alright. I'm not a fan of the vertical-type "TOP THANKED" and "TOP POSTERS" labels at all, and I don't like the decreased padding right above post content. But then, I am a designer.. I get very picky about that kind of stuff.

Edit: also, stop posting in Chatter everyone. I keep getting notifications from the AC/MN app and can't check them due to the spiderweb-screen. :p It's incredibly frustrating.

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
All done for today. Go back in like 4 weeks to get the rest filled in and finished up.

Not bad for a 2 hour session.

uploadfromtaptalk1365468892678.jpg

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Other than the problems with it this morning, it's alright. I'm not a fan of the vertical-type "TOP THANKED" and "TOP POSTERS" labels at all, and I don't like the decreased padding right above post content. But then, I am a designer.. I get very picky about that kind of stuff.

Edit: also, stop posting in Chatter everyone. I keep getting notifications from the AC/MN app and can't check them due to the spiderweb-screen. :p It's incredibly frustrating.
anyways..nasa got 100 million to begin the process of bringing an asteroid in orbit around the moon,in order to study it and discover how to mine asteroids. 25 years before the show "asteroid rush/wars" is a thing lol..:p

Last edited: