zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
3e3u8u9e.jpg

SpiralBorg

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello Chatter! How is everyone today (or night)?

My XOOM charging cable failed, so not too happy about that, but other than that was a pretty stellar day :D

Sent from the PC (Windows, you know)

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Good night, Chatter fellows, from the drive all night, it's gotta get there, topsy turvy, Bizarro World of the 1800-0600 over the road night shift.

There are a serious **** load of deer in this country. And a couple of drunks.

Sent from the (4.2 updated) redheaded stepchild of the Nexii

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Worked until just before sunrise. Just woke up now, and listening to this. I've been playing it in the mornings lately, and it works well. The classic Strobe, by deadmau5, slowed down. Just the right amount of synths, just the right amount of bass, but doesn't hit you in the ears when you aren't quite awake yet.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Worked until just before sunrise. Just woke up now, and listening to this. I've been playing it in the mornings lately, and it works well. The classic Strobe, by deadmau5, slowed down. Just the right amount of synths, just the right amount of bass, but doesn't hit you in the ears when you aren't quite awake yet.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNs9ZFv7aEU[/url]

Note three with smart watch? What do ya think Patrick? To much *geek*? I could fall back asleep to this video. Five finger death punch is always lifting:D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Note three with smart watch? What do ya think Patrick? To much *geek*? I could fall back asleep to this video. Five finger death punch is always lifting:D

They look very tempting for sure. The Moto X and upcoming Nexus device (and a Nexus 10, and some other things) are higher on my list for the time being, though. Time will tell. As for smartwatches, I think I'll probably hold out and see what Google has up its sleeves (pun.. intended?). Based on projects like Glass, features like Moto's contextual awareness and langauge processing, and where they're taking Google Now, I'm optimistic for a very hands-off approach to smartwatch utility.

Oh, and this one's really good too. More kick to the bass, but still a very nice feel. I Remember, daedmau5, slowed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays