[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Ugh I'm about to make the awfully painful decision to go stay at my mom's for the week. Strong chance I come out the other end a homicidal rage-beast. I'm gonna mull this over for a few more hours actually.

Does she know you smoke?

Katie and I had happy meals a couple days ago. S word was much smaller than I remembered...lol

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Does she know you smoke?

Katie and I had happy meals a couple days ago. S word was much smaller than I remembered...lol

Oh yes.. I smoke in the house when I'm lazy even, she's learned better than to bug me about it haha.

Man where were you when I needed tips for my date? Seems you've got it all figured out huh? haha :)

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Oh yes.. I smoke in the house when I'm lazy even, she's learned better than to bug me about it haha.

Man where were you when I needed tips for my date? Seems you've got it all figured out huh? haha :)

Make sure to get the apple slices. THEY LOVE THE APPLE SLICES.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Still gross. Cheese belongs in meals, or eaten plain as a snack. Not dessert. Carrot cake is equally nasty, and I'm not a fan of pumpkin pie either. Simply not meant to be in desserts.
I dont like Carrot cake either :$ lol, pumpkin pie I havent eatten in awhile dont think I was ever crazy about

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellofello