Chrome force closing

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I also have this happening. Happened before and after the update. Also wish they'd fix the issue where the screen shuts off while in landscape mode, which popped up after the first update we got. I gets really annoying.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
IAlso wish they'd fix the issue where the screen shuts off while in landscape mode, which popped up after the first update we got. I gets really annoying.

I bet you are putting your hand somewhere near the proximity sensor when holding it landscape. The sensor is on the top left of the phone as you look at the front held portrait.

Not that this means anything, but Chrome has been rock-solid for me.

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I've had 2 force closes since my last post. As far as the prox sensor, I'm sure that's it, but I never had that problem before the first update. I imagine that they increased the sensor sensitivity in that update, because I never had an issue before that and my grip is the same as before.

GreenRaccoon23

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm having this problem too. When I launch chrome or chrome beta, it opens for about a second and then force closes three times in a row. I'm on a Verizon Galaxy Note II though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onais