Chrome notebook sync curiousity

Rockn

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
So, when I set my Nexus to sync with my Gmail, it brought over some weird stuff I was not expecting from my Chrome notebook,...

bookmarks, which are locked up on the Widgets tab in the Nexus and I cannot do a thing with them.

Books that I had downloaded, which work fine!

One book that had some multi-media stuff going on inside it which also is just a locked up icon on the Widgets tab. It just bounces when I grab it, won't do anything.

I think there were a few others, but I just trashed them and I cannot remember what they were now other than they were definitely widgets I downloaded on the Chrome like a weather app and some notepad thing, a few more stupid things I never used. I can't check the Chrome now because it was stolen two months ago, but it was kinda nice to see the books show up even if I can't use the bookmarks (yet).

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Sync is setup in your chrome on the chromebook. Mine does the same thing from my work / home computer all my bookmarks, history, searches, etc etc are on my phone.

Rockn

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I installed the Google Books on my PC from the Chrome store and my book was there, opened it and it took me right to the page I was reading on the Nexus. Finally figured out how to open the bookmarks it brought over when I downloaded the HD Widgets app.