Clear case that grips

Mojave

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I have the Galaxy S9 Plus and I have the Speck Presidio Grip case in Black/Blue. It's a great case and I really like the sides that has a great grip to it.....so no slipping in your hands.

But I would like find a clear case to show off my blue colored S9+. Yes I have found some but I'm really wanting one that has a good grip to it and good protection. Any suggestions? Thank you.

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
I have a tech21 case that's clear and has white on the sides and doesnt feel slippery has a good grip in my opinion

waqqas31

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I have the Galaxy S9 Plus and I have the Speck Presidio Grip case in Black/Blue. It's a great case and I really like the sides that has a great grip to it.....so no slipping in your hands.

But I would like find a clear case to show off my blue colored S9+. Yes I have found some but I'm really wanting one that has a good grip to it and good protection. Any suggestions? Thank you.

My go-to clear case for every phone in the household is the Ringke Fusion. It's attractive, precise, offers better-than-spigen protection and is cheaper than most of the competition. Here is a link:

https://www.amazon.com/Ringke-Compa...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6450616

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays