CM9 fully functional for us?

InkedAdrenaline

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Gotta make the decision what to run now. Cm10 smooth but has a lot of bugs. Is cm9 fully functional? I believe I read somewhere it was and it ran a lot smoother than the touchwiz crap because of getting rid of all the vz bloatware. So if I can get a solid answer for us vz people I might just run cm9 until cm10 bugs get worked out.

Thanks for reading

Tapatalk'd from my CM10 JB Galaxy S3

InkedAdrenaline

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
For someone looking for this answer as well. Its NO I tried it and same bugs. So I went with a stripped down stock rom without bloatware and the new JB animations

Sent from my Cm10 JB Galaxy S3

Reactions: sancho8484

sancho8484

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I got to look into this. I didn't know we had jelly bean on cm. I had jelly bean on galaxy nexus. I'll probably end up doing it Monday

Verizon Galaxy S3!!

InkedAdrenaline

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I got to look into this. I didn't know we had jelly bean on cm. I had jelly bean on galaxy nexus. I'll probably end up doing it Monday

Verizon Galaxy S3!!

Personal opinion is its not for daily use right now. A little to glitchy. If Verizon unlocks our bootloader with a software update like they are talking I will be on cm10 in seconds but until then just run a stripped stock rom

Tapatalk'd from my Rooted Galaxy S3

anon(77329)

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Personal opinion is its not for daily use right now. A little to glitchy. If Verizon unlocks our bootloader with a software update like they are talking I will be on cm10 in seconds but until then just run a stripped stock rom

Tapatalk'd from my Rooted Galaxy S3

Just wondering, but where are they talking about unlocking it with a software update?

InkedAdrenaline

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
They're most likely not. Just reps that apparently don't know the difference between unlocking the bootloader and unlocking the global radio.

Ya someone was telling me they were discussing unlocking the bootloader with a software update, but who knows. I don't really care now. We have root and beans custom stripped rom is pure sex!

Tapatalk'd / Rooted Galaxy S3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene