Constant repeat notification of OLD, already dealt with, voicemail.

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok so this just started happening with my 46mm bluetooth watch. Every few minutes I get a text notification on my watch of an voicemail from July 25th. The voicemail was listened to and deleted long ago. The notification is not appearing on my phone at all. This just started a few hours ago. All other notifications are coming in fine. A few times I am getting a notification but nothing is there. Then all of the sudden it pops up with the voicemail from the 25th again. EVERY few minutes.
I've obviously rebooted both my phone and watch but didn't help. I deleted the call from my call logs but it is still happening.

Has anyone else experienced something similar or have any ideas what's going on?

Thanks.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If you call your voicemail number, is the message still listed as an old voicemail? If so, delete it. If it doesn't delete, call your carrier's customer service number and ask for assistance - each carrier runs its own voicemail server.

If it's not on the server, you may have to factory reset the watch.

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Did the problem go away? I have heard of this before from the S2 all the way to now. It even happened to me once but it spontaneously resolved. Unfortunately I have never seen a fix for it. Some people have to factory reset

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noniegreer74