[Closed] Contest: Win yourself a brand new Google Nexus 7 Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNexusMan

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I changed my avatar to a photo of the rarely seen view of Mount Rushmore from behind :) and speaking of rocks...Google rocks. Nexus rocks. Jelly Bean rocks. Android Central rocks...And a Nexus 7 would rock my world!

Deaconclgi

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Long time Nokia/Symbian/Maemo user (short time WP user). I am a photographer and have always used my Nokia devices, N82, N8 to take pictures. Every Android phone that I have owned (starting from the dark days of 1.6) has had laughable cameras, software and zoom quality.

Then came along the HTC One S....

The One S is quick and takes good enough shots in less time than my N8 so I carry them both, as my avatar shows. I have honestly captured moments during my 4 state move that I would have MISSED if it wasn't for the software and hardware optimizations on the One S.

Even in my Avatar picture, as a photographer, I try to take artistic photos and make the best of the technology that I have. That picture was taken with the lowly Lumia 710 5MP camera.

I have never owned a tablet (not counting the N900, by a LONG stretch ;) ) nor a stock Android device and I would love for the Nexus 7 to be my grand entry into the Android Tablet Scene. No one else in my family uses Android or has ever had a Tablet. We are historically a Nokia family, with my wife and kids owning various Lumia and Symbian phones.

I always keep an honest and open mind about technology and I am willing to try new things.

Even if I don't win, thanks for holding this contest and all the contests that you have, they make life just a little sweeter for the winner and that is exactly what technology is supposed to do.

Deaconclgi

CarFan

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
So here's my avatar pic taken with my Blackberry Playbook. Same formfactor as the Nexus 7. It's running a somewhat glitchy virtual version of Android's OS. I'd like to win that Nexus to get the real native Droid experience. A VZW Galaxy S3 will, hopefully, be on it's way to me soon.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2

bbycrts

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Pick me! Pick me! My avatar was designed by a close friend of mine to represent our group of friends and our love for ukuleles...nothing to do with Android, I'm afraid...but I love the logo nonetheless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796