Converting currencies and measurements?

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
You mean without using an app? Because you can just use the Google app or the calculator app (has measurement conversion features).

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I thought the s pen had a feature in which you hover it over currency or a measurement on a website and it'll convert it instantly like when you translate words.

Andrew Read1

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
It does if you remove the s pen and select translate it will convert measurements and words although I can't seem to get it to convert currency at the moment, not sure why as it is supposed to do that as well.

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
It does if you remove the s pen and select translate it will convert measurements and words although I can't seem to get it to convert currency at the moment, not sure why as it is supposed to do that as well.
What language do you select to get it to convert measurements? I tried to convert 20cm to inches but when in hover the s pen it says 20cm 20cm.

Marius Marinas

Oct 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi. For me is working well that operation. I have my phone system language in romanian. So try to change system languge.
GENERAL MANAGEMENT >>> LANGUAGE AND INPUT >>> LANGUGE >>> ADD LANGUAGE if your languge is not in the list and put it in the top of the list.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treyrday86