Converting movies from dvd to my evo..

acuevas6

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Movies on EVO

I have an EVO and was wondering if there is an app out there that I can download movies from or do I just download from my computer. If they have to be downloaded from the computer, what format or program do I use.

Jerry-O

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Head over to the EVO forum on AC and do a search. This topic has come up many times. unfortunately you will not find to many specific answers since there are legal grey areas with this topic that fly too close to for the TOS rules.

Google search handbrake. It will give you a good start on this topic.

youngzayiles

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Im looking for software that will allow me to rip dvd's Ive purchased and place them on my evo.... Does anyone know of some good software that will allow me to do so...

wrich73

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I use Xilisoft DVD to DivX Converter. It's like 30 bucks but is fast with lots of options and the quality of the rip is top notch.
The stock player doesn't play DivX, but Rockplayer does, and it looks amazing. RockPlayer is free, but to purchase the license and remove ads and the big "R" logo from the top left is only 10 buck.

jmjccwatson

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Need a little help with adding movies to my phone.

Ok.... I can not figure out to save my life how to add movies to this phone. I added the Digital version of Ironman 2 to my computer and it is in WMV format. So i read that it needs to be converted to a playable file. So I downloaded DVD catalyst free for evo. No dice. phone keeps telling me can not play video. Can someone help a brother out ??? What am I doing wrong ? What program can i use that is easy ? Where does the videos store on the sd card ?Am i going to have to give up my left leg to get this freaking thing to work ??

dcaplinger76

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I use a free program called "Handbrake" . I dont remember exactly what to do but you can google it and there are some guides, thats how I learned and it works perfect.

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I tried handbrake n catalyst n pet me tell u u need DVDfab is the best one, I have already converted 8 movies to my EVO n they work good

mstrmxr2k5

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Handbrake-0.9.4

Does anyone have a working copy of 0.9.4? Mine stopped working a couple of weeks ago and I had to revert to 0.9.3, but I like the flexibility and customization of 0.9.4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirenbd49