Coworkers impressed

AZ8821

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
So we had a little get together after work today enjoying drinks and food as we unwind from a hectic day. About 10 of us there. As is the norm, everyone's phone is laying on the table as we mingle, talk shop and enjoy the evening. Lots of samsungs and iPhones.

Everyone around me loved my phone! Kept asking me what phone I had. I proudly showed off my V10 and some of its features!

Very positive reactions. :)

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
So we had a little get together after work today enjoying drinks and food as we unwind from a hectic day. About 10 of us there. As is the norm, everyone's phone is laying on the table as we mingle, talk shop and enjoy the evening. Lots of samsungs and iPhones.

Everyone around me loved my phone! Kept asking me what phone I had. I proudly showed off my V10 and some of its features!

Very positive reactions. :)

That is awesome. I have an iPhone 6s plus along with this phone and guess which one is favored?

Posted via the Android Central App

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Haha very cool. When I got mine, everywhere I was using it for Android pay the cashier was like cool phone what is that? Can I check it out? I was totally pimping LG at all the stores I regularly shop at for a while.

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Haha very cool. When I got mine, everywhere I was using it for Android pay the cashier was like cool phone what is that? Can I check it out? I was totally pimping LG at all the stores I regularly shop at for a while.

Lol does Android pay work well?

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Lol does Android pay work well?

It works pretty well. I'm still on the fence about how secure it is. My bank isn't set up for ap so it uses a virtual cc for every transaction which I think I prefer.

hpham72

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
It works pretty well. I'm still on the fence about how secure it is. My bank isn't set up for ap so it uses a virtual cc for every transaction which I think I prefer.

Only tried to use it once and touching phone to pay terminal did nothing, so I used my credit card the old fashioned way. After I got home from the store, my phone finally prompted me to unlock to use Android pay. I'll try again.

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Only tried to use it once and touching phone to pay terminal did nothing, so I used my credit card the old fashioned way. After I got home from the store, my phone finally prompted me to unlock to use Android pay. I'll try again.

Remember to enable nfc