cracked my screen

2FunR1

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
So I was putting my phone back in my pocket.. I missed and the phone fell..picked it up and sure enough the screen cracked. ..where can I get a screen ??

Posted via the Android Central App

mmakoto

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm in the US, I've looked on yelp and called a local repair shop, I was quoted $350 to replace the screen/glass. This phone's glass and screen is a one piece, so it's pretty darn expensive. Good luck.

radiogirl83

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Check with Samsung if you can get a replacement unit at a reduced price. Dropped an IPhone this year and only paid 260 euro for the replacement (and it was a 128GB plus)

I believe Samsung has a similar program... Or I sure hope so ;)

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I'd always go with the manufacturer when replacing parts. I'm sure they can get you a decent price, but you're still going to be paying a hefty penalty.

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Only from pocket height and it cracked the screen? That's awful, sorry to hear that.
I've heard that the S6 Plus can withstand any and all damage with a cheap gel case from a 60ft. fall on to concrete.....

2FunR1

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
Only from pocket height and it cracked the screen? That's awful, sorry to hear that.
I've heard that the S6 Plus can withstand any and all damage with a cheap gel case from a 60ft. fall on to concrete.....

I'm 6"4 it fell probably 2.5 to 3feet from my pocket ...no case on it ..was waiting for my sedio case which came in the day after I dropped it ... just bad luck... I also find the phone is so slippery without a case ..

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Been there, horrible feeling.
Hopefully you can get fixed soon at a reasonable price.

I'm 6"4 it fell probably 2.5 to 3feet from my pocket ...no case on it ..was waiting for my sedio case which came in the day after I dropped it ... just bad luck... I also find the phone is so slippery without a case ..

GibMcFragger

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site

I did exactly the same thing one day before my case arrived. Fell face down on a granite tile.

Thankfully there wasn't a mark on it. I had to check it 5 times because i didn't believe that i hadn't damaged it.

It's a slippery bugger with no case on it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnsd84