Customizing without root - Launcher question

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know how to change the color of the the Status bar at the top ? (signal, battery, date etc) I am using Nova Launcher with DynamicNotifications and the Stealth icon pack... loving the look !! The only thing I want to do is increase the icon size... which I can do if I pay for Nova Prime, but before I pay for a premium version of a launcher, I was wondering if there was one that would allow me to change the icon size AND the color of the status bar at the top... I really don`t want to root :)
Thanks for your feedback !!

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everyone,
Does anyone know how to change the color of the the Status bar at the top ? (signal, battery, date etc) I am using Nova Launcher with DynamicNotifications and the Stealth icon pack... loving the look !! The only thing I want to do is increase the icon size... which I can do if I pay for Nova Prime, but before I pay for a premium version of a launcher, I was wondering if there was one that would allow me to change the icon size AND the color of the status bar at the top... I really don`t want to root :)
Thanks for your feedback !!

There are some custom notification options you can download from the play store. But not like you want.
Those are system settings that cannot be changed without root.

bencpht

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Apex let me make the notification bar transparent, and I can change the size of icons, but there's nothing about changing icon size in the notification bar. (Apex free version, not rooted.)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred