CyanogenMod7 now available in beta!

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I think there's a new bug in this build. If my phone is plugged in and I go to the reboot menu, it won't let me choose between the different reboot options. The phone simply reboots.

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Mine just did something weird taking this screen shot. When I plugged it in USB it switched to the default ADW launcher home screen( I use LPP) and when I hit the home button, the launcher defaults cleared and I had to re-select it. Im on #20 still. And the screenshot is in the menu.

screenshotofscreenshot.jpg

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
The only one that worked that I know of and still does is the free amazon app store Fireworks live wallpaper. I just checked all the stocks and none of them loaded

SuperChargedJ

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that CM7 doesn't seem to play well with Juice Defender?

I use Ultimate JD too with custom settings and it works great, no.issues as well. My experience has been that JD runs even better on CM7 than stock gingerbread and Apex 2.0 RC2. What version of JD are you using?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

xnewethicx

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I"m using the free version, initially once I started using it, I noticed some hang ups on transitions between screens and such, but a reboot fixed whatever that issue was. But I do notice still that when I've got it enabled on the "balanced" settings, I always only get the logo in the status bar of the red dot on the shield, indicating that "all radios/interfaces disabled. Not sure if this is just a glitch, or if they really are disabled. I do notice that I"m still constantly connected to 3G, no matter when I turn my screen on whereas when running JD on Apex, my 3G would go away, and come back after the screen being turned on for a few seconds, so that's leading me to think that it's NOT disabling.

*UPDATE*
Ok, going to go ahead and apologize for a probable false alarm there... I uninstalled, rebooted the phone, then re-installed JD, and now it seems to be working just fine. Maybe just a one-time bad install? Who knows... works WAY more gooder now ;)

Last edited:

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I havent gotten any replies outside of here yet so anyone know when games will be working. I don't know how much longer I can go without Age of Zombies lol

Sent from the X of B

dvader

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
i have 5 or 6 games and all work fine.
angry birds, plants vs zombies, drag racing.. etc etc.. no problems with any of them

roberte1342

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
I had an earlier post about this. If it is the same problem... Any games that were restored from a backup like MyBackupPro or Titanium will FC. I had to uninstall them and reinstall from the market. For game progress only restore the data.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

xnewethicx

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Age of Zombies is the only one I've been having a problem with. FieldRunners HD works, Angry Birds, Fishing 3D, and everything else I've tried has been fine.

On a separate note, does anyone know of a way to get the stock Droid X camera .apk back? I didn't even think about losing the ability to do the panoramic pictures and having the full screen viewfinder, etc. I know that Photaf does a 360 panoramic thing, but definitely not the same.

dvader

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Age of Zombies is the only one I've been having a problem with. FieldRunners HD works, Angry Birds, Fishing 3D, and everything else I've tried has been fine.

On a separate note, does anyone know of a way to get the stock Droid X camera .apk back? I didn't even think about losing the ability to do the panoramic pictures and having the full screen viewfinder, etc. I know that Photaf does a 360 panoramic thing, but definitely not the same.

you have to install the camera fix and go with the aosp or 3rd party camera.. no chance of the blur camera coming back.