Cyanogen's Nightly Builds

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Cam is still Busted... What the FLIP!!!

Anyone know if he has a Kernel I can flash for this?

LOL werent you the one suggesting we keep QandA out of this thread?

Are you restoring with titanium? try just restoring the apps. Not the data. My cam works.

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Blah, my browser stopped working.
Edit: Reflashing Gapps.

But anyway, great ROM so far even if a nightly build.

Last edited:

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Oooo i don't know if this is new, but not the cyanogen default background is customizable with different background and color schemes.

Also market is fully functional, found hancent no problem

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Oooo i don't know if this is new, but not the cyanogen default background is customizable with different background and color schemes.

Also market is fully functional, found hancent no problem

Yeah, but the market is missing apps due to Froyo. It's fine though since a lot of apps are being updated.

And yeah, I like Zion and Dark scheme. Looks good. :)

forrest09

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
im running the 720 build right now cuz im to busy to flash right now, ill prolly do it on the drive to oregon tomorrow... as it sits this rom is very stable contrary to others ive used.. and totally agree on the XDA crap, i finally caught up on the thread over there (i read the whole thing) and then over night it jumped 100 more pages! 100!!! so yeah JC keep this updated for real so we can all follow along with releases cuz i didnt even know there was a 722 update.... good job dude!

as4life

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
im running the 720 build right now cuz im to busy to flash right now, ill prolly do it on the drive to oregon tomorrow... as it sits this rom is very stable contrary to others ive used.. and totally agree on the XDA crap, i finally caught up on the thread over there (i read the whole thing) and then over night it jumped 100 more pages! 100!!! so yeah JC keep this updated for real so we can all follow along with releases cuz i didnt even know there was a 722 update.... good job dude!

Just an FYI, from what i've gathered, these nightly's are built every night around 5-6pm PST by a bot. So I think there will be an update every night until RC is released.

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I know it could happen anytime soon, but I hope that future updates don't need wiping.
Everything's up and running on my end.

Gameboid + kickstand + wiimote = ultimate gameplay.

ldudiaz

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I have CM6 installed on my evo and can't update to the latest google voice update. Wheren can I go to download the apk

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
For those having issues with the camera. Do you guy's have fring installed? I uninstalled fring and camera has been working flawlessly after that.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
For those having issues with the camera. Do you guy's have fring installed? I uninstalled fring and camera has been working flawlessly after that.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

Fring doesnt show up in the market for some reason...

All i did was click led light widget on go into camera carmera errors click it off and go into the camera again then it works perfect...

Software glitch is all... :p

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Yo... I took off the live wallpaper and added a space HD wallpaper from Flikie that I love.

Anyway, scrolling is SMOOTH AS BUTTER.
As smooth as Iphone/N1/Incredible.

So freaking nice. It's like the best experience on a touchscreen phone.
Live wallpaper causes the screen to jerk a bit.

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Fring doesnt show up in the market for some reason...

All i did was click led light widget on go into camera carmera errors click it off and go into the camera again then it works perfect...

Software glitch is all... :p

Fring might not be updated for Froyo builds yet.

SHO_ONE#IM

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know what was changed in last night's... nightly?!?! I noticed that I can't sync my facebook with last night's copy of CM6... I'm new to all of this and with that go ahead and treat me like a noob :) I'm lovin root and CM6 is just perfect (mostly) as far as the scrollable people widget, I purchased launcher pro plus.... I prefer it to ADW Launcher... it's a $3 donation and completely worth it... must be bought outside of the market since the dev lives in an area not supported by the market place yet (pfft)

go here if your interested -> Introducing the new LauncherPro Plus!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XavierusKasshh