Data plan

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
you have to purchase a data plan to get the device no questions asked. and NO data does not unlock wifi it is already unlocked.

ckeegan003

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I went to Best Buy this morning right at 10am. The department supervisor was the one to ring me up, and during the process, I told him that Verizon wasn't requiring the data plan, so I wasn't signing up for one. He rang up the XOOM, I paid, then walked out the door.

The funny thing is that I actually wanted the data plan, so I am going to call Verizon to activate it in a few days. I just wanted to see if it was possible to get out of Best Buy without the data plan, and it is.

DreamSTi

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Odd. I just bought mine at Costco and they waived the activation fee and if I cancel my data plan within 3 days I wont get charged for the activation. Plus it was 789.99 with a full 90 days to return it if/when the wifi version comes out. To be honest, im feeling like $800 is too much for this tablet ;/

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Verizon forced me. I called customer service and they said it was not true that its needed if you pay full price. If they give you crap call customer service right then.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alakmalak