"Data Usage Limited" message on Verizon Unlimited Plan? (Due to Time of Day or a Data Limit?)

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
"Data Usage Limited" message on Verizon Unlimited Plan? (Due to Time of Day or a Data Limit?)

So I keep getting this message on my Android phone. I don't know why I'm getting this message, I have unlimited data with Verizon. I think its an Android issue. Has anyone ever gotten this message? If so, what did you do about it? This is an inconvenience.. I want this message to GO AWAY FOREVER!!!!!!

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
re: "Data Usage Limited" message on Verizon Unlimited Plan? (Due to Time of Day or a Data Limit?)

Ahh, not knowing which Unlimited Plan you have on Verizon, you may be running into the de-prioritization caveat they put on their "Unlimited" plans. Do you know how much data you've used in your current cycle? If they have a pop-up enabled on your phone to warn you speeds may be limited, that could be the message you're getting. Perhaps you can get a screenshot and share what you're seeing? Might make it easier to determine what's happening. Thanks!
20200619_051347.jpg