Decent case for Vibrant?

joshuat

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know of a decent case for the vibrant? Ive been using the gel Tmobile one for awhile now and I think its about time I sexed it up a little

Ranger-R

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
There's quite a bit on amazon. Great if you have a prime account. Ordered a few to try out on the wifes and mine. Had to order my mirror screen from ebay though.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

joshuat

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
just realized I made the topic screen shots for some reason... not sure why. My mistake, thats what happens when you should be going to bed instead of staying up late every night playing with a phone

pstar475

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I have the Otter Box (silicone wrapping with a hard plastic back that fits over it on the back). I like that but I also wanted something to cover the screen so I bought a Miztech case. The Vibrant slides into the case and it has a flap that holds it in with some hidden magnets. That works out good because when it's in a backpack or some other place where it might get banged around if I'm not careful. I bought the Miztech case from Microcenter for 10 bucks, but I have heard you can find them at Odd Lots for less.

danish1978

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I've been using the cyclops case by trident, but just switched to the xmatrix case cuz the cyclops was huge

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards