Default Sounds

WizeGuyDezignz

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys and gals. I have the AT&T version of the S10 and of course they put their own stupid sounds for phone, notifications, etc. So I don't even know what the default ones are for the S10.

Can someone please post what they are here?

Thank you!

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys and gals. I have the AT&T version of the S10 and of course they put their own stupid sounds for phone, notifications, etc. So I don't even know what the default ones are for the S10.

Can someone please post what they are here?

Thank you!
I have ATT as well. The ATT sounds are labeled at ATT. The rest are standard. There's only a couple ATT sounds.

WizeGuyDezignz

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I have ATT as well. The ATT sounds are labeled at ATT. The rest are standard. There's only a couple ATT sounds.

I know that. I was asking what the default sounds are for the S10. Default for ringtone, sms notification, etc.

Since AT&T ones are set as default, I don't know which ones shipped with the S10 as default.

WizeGuyDezignz

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Sorry if I'm not explaining it well. I wanted to know what Samsung set the default sounds to for ringtone, and notification sounds.

Please see my screenshot for an example. I hate the text messaging notification tone that AT&T uses. Can someone please let me know what that is set to on a non-AT&T phone? Preferably and unlocked phone that a carrier didn't set their own sound to.

Thank you!

Attachments

• 2020.jpg
    2020.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 12

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796