Disable all in call notifications

Lee Morley

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I have been searching for a way to disable notifications when I am on a call. I run several email accounts + text messages and social network messages which cause the phone to vibrate when I am on a call. This has become incredibly annoying as it drowns out the conversation and I have had to ask clients to repeat themselves. I have hunted across Google and I am sure there is a solution but I have not be able to find one that I understand.

Many thanks for any help.

aaronbuescher

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Go to your phone app.
Hit menu button
Call settings
Call alert

Sent from my White Galaxy Note II

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361025302875.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361025302875.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 14

Lee Morley

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
WOW. Thanks for a great and easy to understand answer.

I found my way to that setting with ease. This has now presented me with a new problem because when I came to my settings that box is already un-ticked and yet I still get notifications during a call.
Could there be another way that this is happening?

Thanks again

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
WOW. Thanks for a great and easy to understand answer.

I found my way to that setting with ease. This has now presented me with a new problem because when I came to my settings that box is already un-ticked and yet I still get notifications during a call.
Could there be another way that this is happening?

Thanks again

That option "reads funny" it should BE checked to disable all notifications while on a call. I had mine checked, no alerts, had to uncheck mine last week.

Sent from my AWESOME Note 2

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
It should say "alarm and notifications will be TURNED off" not go off.

Also, set your main notifications to silent and the set the notifications for each app. If you don't, you will hear your notification in the earpiece when talking in the phone.

Sent from my AWESOME Note 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seth59