Does Note 3 Have LED Notifications?

Rhiana kayyal

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Today is day 2 of owning the note 3....however, my LED notif does not work for SMS text but it works when my battery is dying. anyone else with this problem? and yes i have it set on in my settings to do so.

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Today is day 2 of owning the note 3....however, my LED notif does not work for SMS text but it works when my battery is dying. anyone else with this problem? and yes i have it set on in my settings to do so.

My LED light flashes when I receive a text message.

DCSholtis

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Be careful with the LED at night. I've had experiences at night with my TV off and had the LED flash. And what happened? The TV turned back on! LOL

Posted via Android Central App

Mr Bigs

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
With the track record of the last couple of Galaxy Devices, I think it's safe to assume that the LED indicator will be on this new device

Sent from my SG Note "Deux" using Tapatalk 4

Ask Motorola

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
The led is for charging on the new Motorola phones,it uses active display notifications which is quite nice.

Tracy Tan1

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Hey I just got note 3...new with it...may I ask will the LED notification light will work in unlocked screen? Coz my led notification light will work in lock screen.....coz I not sure about it....hope my note 3 have no wrong....

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Try an app called light flow. You will be able to set led color to your own choice for each notification.

Beamed from my Galaxy Note 3

newandroidusergirl

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
note 3 led notifications

does the led only work when the screen is turned off? i must be imagining things but before i could see the led work while the screen is turned on but now it only works when its in sleep mode. somebody help!:':)':)'(

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Re: note 3 led notifications

does the led only work when the screen is turned off? i must be imagining things but before i could see the led work while the screen is turned on but now it only works when its in sleep mode. somebody help!:':)':)'(

Yes mine only works when the screen is off

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord