Does Oneplus One have stable roms?

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Re: Oneplus one

You can install whatever Roms you want. It's still great hardware, but maybe they'll have another flash sale when they'll knock off an additional $50 from the price again (but who knows). It's a great phone to use on prepaid. :) I should add, my battery is still really good. At least 3 hours SOT after 9 months and excellent standby battery.

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site

Woah..I was basically thinking for Xperia Z3 at first,then i saw the 50$ down from One.So you tell me that it might be better to wait for more 50$ down?

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site

Woah..I was basically thinking for Xperia Z3 at first,then i saw the 50$ down from One.So you tell me that it might be better to wait for more 50$ down?

Oh! No, haha, I didn't know the sale was still on. :D I don't think they'll drop the price any lower.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site

The sale was supposed to end yesterday but it didn't.so i think it will remain.Anyway,thanks for your help:D

No problem. Are you getting the Xperia? If it has micro SD support and replaceable battery I can understand that. That's the only real complaint I have with my OnePlus One and Nexus 5.

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site

No,theres no replaceable battery,which is bad.It has a micro SD,but it has 16GB storage,so Oneplus One has more storage in the 64 version.I like stock android too much,one of my options when it was brand new was nexus 5 too.But now i dont know if it worths going for Z3 which has 100$ more or to go for stock android Oneplus One

anon(9485947)

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site

The oneplus sale has now morphed into a permanent price cut... so you're good to go if you want to place an order.

As far as support goes... its still getting official cm12.1 (android 5.1) builds from CyanogenMod,.. and flashing any other roms on it works like a breeze.

ceo_rakoun4

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site

I am running Exodus 5.1.1 rom for 2 weeks now.. It is by far the smoothest and best running rom i have tried with good battery life and almost everyday nightly updates! I definitely recommend it!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk