Does this thing come with an sd card?

glk#WN

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Cuz if it does I got ripped off. I'm on the phone with customer service and they ask me, "what do you mean by sd card?" and "Is it supposed to come with one?"

Garz

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
yup no SD card. Not with the amount of memory they gave but its expandable to 32GB SD I believe

glk#WN

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Who has the best online price for a 32gb sd card that is of good quality, I can google it but I dont know what is considered a good card

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site

Just curious, I do think they have compelling prices sometimes, but have you purchased from them before? I bought a defective charger and battery from them and ended up just throwing it in the trash after trying to go through their RMA process. I tried to call them and hung up after being in a hold queue with looped advertisements for 30 minutes. Of course, that was only my experience.

My own 2 cents: I highly recommend buying from Amazon (make sure the order is fulfilled by Amazon) or a very reputable retail outlet with a no questions asked return policy. There are too many fakes out there, especially with SD cards, to risk a few bucks in savings. If they aren't genuine, you will never get RMA support either.

Here's one on Amazon that's fulfilled by them and is $70 with free shipping.

Reactions: sw33ndawg

sw33ndawg

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Just curious, I do think they have compelling prices sometimes, but have you purchased from them before? I bought a defective charger and battery from them and ended up just throwing it in the trash after trying to go through their RMA process. I tried to call them and hung up after being in a hold queue with looped advertisements for 30 minutes. Of course, that was only my experience.

My own 2 cents: I highly recommend buying from Amazon (make sure the order is fulfilled by Amazon) or a very reputable retail outlet with a no questions asked return policy. There are too many fakes out there, especially with SD cards, to risk a few bucks in savings. If they aren't genuine, you will never get RMA support either.

Here's one on Amazon that's fulfilled by them and is $70 with free shipping.

No I haven't actually; I did, however, read about 10 or so very positive reviews on them by users over at phandroid. Thanks for the advice about Amazon. Now that I know about your horror story I'll probably avoid them.

Edit: You're sure that card will fit in the Atrix?

BrianTufo

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
No I haven't actually; I did, however, read about 10 or so very positive reviews on them by users over at phandroid. Thanks for the advice about Amazon. Now that I know about your horror story I'll probably avoid them.

Edit: You're sure that card will fit in the Atrix?

Don't have my Atrix yet...getting today to replace my Inspire...but I don't see why it woulnd't. It's a 32GB microSD card which is what the phone takes. And it's a FANTASTIC price as well!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjogi3777