Drew's CM7 & UOT

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
OK I can change just about everything on the reborn rom, but when it comes to drew's CM7 I can not get it to work. I tried uploading both of files needed cyan(something, something) & systemUI but when rebooted the changes do not take.
Any ideas? One of the main things I am trying to do is change the power dropdown buttons and the icons on top. I could use some help from someone with a little more knowledge in this than me.
I even tried the theme route, but that produces it own errors. Like assets missing.

sent from my CM7 gingerbread Optimus S

Always happy to help, hit that thanks button if I did!

scrosler

ROM Developer
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
OK I can change just about everything on the reborn rom, but when it comes to drew's CM7 I can not get it to work. I tried uploading both of files needed cyan(something, something) & systemUI but when rebooted the changes do not take.
Any ideas? One of the main things I am trying to do is change the power dropdown buttons and the icons on top. I could use some help from someone with a little more knowledge in this than me.
I even tried the theme route, but that produces it own errors. Like assets missing.

sent from my CM7 gingerbread Optimus S

Always happy to help, hit that thanks button if I did!

Im not knowledgeable with Drew's CM7 but I am very knowledgeable with UOT. Can you post your UOT download and I can take a look at it.

Sounds like... and dont quote me... But sounds like the pngs are going to a different folder than what you are expecting or they are not names for CDMA devices. That happens on Evo 3D and then I have to go into the framework manually and mod the files with the proper PNG names / locations.

Post the file and post the original files you uploaded and I can tell you what is wrong.

-Scott

blackops1125

Advisor
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Im not knowledgeable with Drew's CM7 but I am very knowledgeable with UOT. Can you post your UOT download and I can take a look at it.

Sounds like... and dont quote me... But sounds like the pngs are going to a different folder than what you are expecting or they are not names for CDMA devices. That happens on Evo 3D and then I have to go into the framework manually and mod the files with the proper PNG names / locations.

Post the file and post the original files you uploaded and I can tell you what is wrong.

-Scott
Ok thank you for your time, the first Zip is what i am trying to do all it is a change to the dropdown power buttons icon and different ico for the top (status bar)

The Cyanbread.Apk is what I tried for the theme to install from theme chooser

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
surfingator 1