Droid Bionic First Pictures!!

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I guess we're getting a 4" Bionic!

This would actually make me more inclined to wait for it. 4.3? is too big for me.

If it is 4?, then Moto could be using the same LCD for both the Bionic and the D3. Which would you prefer? keyboard or 4G?

-Suntan

Markurski

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
This would actually make me more inclined to wait for it. 4.3? is too big for me.

If it is 4?, then Moto could be using the same LCD for both the Bionic and the D3. Which would you prefer? keyboard or 4G?

-Suntan

I agree, I have the X and it is a bit big and cumbersome especially with the buldge at the top. I find it's not very balanced in my hand.
I for one like the idea of the netbook for the Bionic, not only is your phone a phone, but it's a mini-computer as well. So I would be inclined to prefer the keyboard over 4G...I think this is the future for computers. You can use anyone's netbook anywhere, as long as the dock is the same. I would imagine developers will jump on the bandwagon and start making apps to make the phone more "computer-like."

testt

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
If the Bionic is 4", then goodbye Bionic. I'll just wait for HTC to release a proper phone since Motorola can't seem to achieve it.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I agree, I have the X and it is a bit big and cumbersome especially with the buldge at the top. I find it's not very balanced in my hand.
I for one like the idea of the netbook for the Bionic, not only is your phone a phone, but it's a mini-computer as well. So I would be inclined to prefer the keyboard over 4G...I think this is the future for computers. You can use anyone's netbook anywhere, as long as the dock is the same. I would imagine developers will jump on the bandwagon and start making apps to make the phone more "computer-like."

Well, I was actually commenting on the two 4" options being the keyboard (of the Droid 3) or the LTE of the Bionic.

Personally, I am not a fan of the docking station/webtop deal and wish Moto would drop it in favor of just getting good phones out.

-Suntan

Oxn

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Is that the old Bionic next to the new Targa?

If so that is FREAKING huge.

i do not want a phone that big.

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Is that the old Bionic next to the new Targa?

If so that is FREAKING huge.

i do not want a phone that big.

Thats the Atrix...I love the hugeness. It's a Bionic for cripes sake! lol It has to be huge and overwhelming. I think this was a GREAT call by Motorola. Props to them. Wow I'm seriously impressed.

testt

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm now drooling over this phone. I honestly didn't see the 4.5" screen size coming. But that worries me as to what they had to strip off the phone to accommodate the price of a larger screen. People don't understand this, but if a phone had all the latest and greatest technology, no carrier would pick it up as the price would be too high.

grn4frk

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
that's disappointing. I'll probably get still get it but 4.3" on my X was perfect. now with a bigger screen and the extra lip added on the phone it's going to be huge. ridiculous. [ to me anyways] as long as it's not a 4.5 PENTILE screen i'll be happy.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
3D Blur? I just want to know what the battery life is going to be like at this point? If it is the same battery as before with the 1940 mAh (i think) i will definitely be the 1st to put a preorder on this guy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootje