Droid Nexus Prime

killer2293

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Is a name change the reason for the delay? Look at Droid-life Twitter time line. There is some interesting stuff in there. Thoughts.....

sushiglobster

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
Indeed. I can't believe after all this time and all these leaks the idea of the Droid Prime still exists.

Close this thread and then kill it with fire.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
You do realize JCase was making fake RTs of Droid-Life saying that, right? They never said it and no one is serious about a name change, he's just trolling -- it's what he does. It's just all in good fun. Lol

Reactions: Premium1

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
See its in the bootloader but is no way being changed. Its the galaxy nexus for sure.
aefc0121-0f2a-eadf.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Thoughts... Bad thread, please close

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Indeed. I can't believe after all this time and all these leaks the idea of the Droid Prime still exists.

Close this thread and then kill it with fire.

Epic fail thread

You guys really need to stop with these posts flaming OP's for opening threads. A lot of our members are new to the forums and for all we know might be new to the forum world all together. I understand how redundant some of these threads can be -- if you're hitting the refresh button every 30 (I'm sure I'm being very conservative with that number) minutes for the latest, but we need to remember that not everyone does this. If you don't like what someone has to say -- and it falls outside the boundaries of personal attacks/trolling - then just move on and let the thread die on its own. There are enough mods around here that we will merge it in with the waiting room thread if it makes sense.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatiko