DxOMark puts G4 in top 3

falc39

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I have to question some of the scoring. Just looking at the photo sub-scores compared to the S6, the G4 didn't win in any category. I find that hard to believe. I tested both side-by-side and all other reviews pretty much agree that G4 is clearly ahead of the S6 in low-light shots. All the sample photos they have in the review aren't low light either. Do they just put less emphasis on low-light in their reviews? I consider low-light performance to be pretty important considering it has been the weakness of smartphone cameras for many years.

zkyevolved

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm not so sure I trust those results. They said the Note 4 is #3.... I had it, and I have to say I was not happy with that device. It was laggy, buggy, slowed down very quickly. It really got on my nerves after MONTHS of having it and 3 updates that fixed literally nothing important.

darkehawke

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm not so sure I trust those results. They said the Note 4 is #3.... I had it, and I have to say I was not happy with that device. It was laggy, buggy, slowed down very quickly. It really got on my nerves after MONTHS of having it and 3 updates that fixed literally nothing important.

They also have the new moto x up there and so far all my trusted reviewers have said that although it's a big improvement, it still cant compare to the main contenders.
So yeah, i dont trust these guys

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site

They are only referring to the camera I believe. Galaxy series have good cameras but I don't like them for your reasons as well.

Unfortunately I'm feeling the LG G4 is nearing the same feeling as Galaxy devices, laggy and buggy. I can't wait to see what Nexus has in store today, even if the camera sucks.

RapidTurtle

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
My buddy has the new moto x, and the G4 camera is slightly better in daylight, and much better in low light. I wouldn't trust this review site at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatiko