Ear Icon after 2.3.4 Update

eikaun

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: 2.3.4 Update questions

No I don't. I would have thought that too. Normally when I plug phones in it looks like a set of over the ears headphones. Just tested just in case they changed it but it is still headphones.

Insp_Gadget

Inspector Gadget
Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
That is the hearing aid icon. Go to your Call settings and turn it off. (Unless you're hearing-impaired and use hearing aides.)

P.S. As a side-effect, the hearing aid setting amplifies in-call volume. It may have been turned on by whomever borrowed or sold you the phone.

Last edited:

eikaun

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: 2.3.4 Update questions

That is the hearing aid icon. Go to your Call settings and turn it off. (Unless you're hearing-impaired and use hearing aides.)

P.S. As a side-effect, the hearing aid setting amplifies in-call volume. It may have been turned on by whomever borrowed or sold you the phone.
Thanks.... That was it. It must have either been on previously and not it did not show up or maybe came on by itself during the update. In any case I know it was not on bar before 2.3.4. I could have turned it on a long time ago trying to get a little extra volume out of the Sensation and forgot about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caroltheresa61