EasyMoney - Expense Tracker and Budget Planner App (Updates & Announcements)

handyapps

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce everyone here to EasyMoney - a personal finance app designed specifically for the Android powered smartphone.

EasyMoney includes an expense tracker, a budget planner, a checkbook manager and bills reminder all combined into one tightly integrated Android application to fulfil your personal finance management needs.

Key Features of EasyMoney Include:
- Quick and easy transaction input using an integrated Home Screen Widget for even faster data entry.
- Interactive Reports & Graphs let you analyse income, expenses, cash flow and account balances for past, present and future periods.
- Receive reminder notifications of upcoming and overdue bills for both one-time payments as well as recurring bills
- Set monthly budgets on specific accounts, and/or categories & sub categories while monitoring them via color-coded budget health barcharts
- Take Photos of Bills & Receipts and attach them to your transactions
- Integrated Checkbook Manager that helps you track the status of your check payments
- Import & Export transaction data to .CSV & .QIF file

More details & screenshots can be found here: EasyMoney - The Best Expense Tracker & Budget Planner Android App

add-transaction.gif
expense-by-category.gif
budget.gif

EasyMoney is available as a 30-day free trial on the Android Market. Do download and give it a try. I will try my best to post updates and announcements here.
qrcode.gif

Many thanks for reading this! :D

“We have no connection with and are not endorsed by easyGroup.”

Last edited:

handyapps

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
EasyMoney version 1.6.4 released

Hi everyone,

EasyMoney version 1.6.4 has just been published to the Android Market.

Updates Include:

-Fixed force closures in Android 3.0 (Honeycomb).
-Updated backup file format for compatibility between Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and earlier versions.
-New feature: Income/Expense by Payee Reports now allow drilling down to individual transactions.

Best Regards

EasyMoney Team

handyapps

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
EasyMoney Version Update in Amazon App Store

Hi everyone,

The Amazon App Store version of EasyMoney has been updated to v1.6.4.

What's new in version 1.6.4
  • Fixed force closures in Android 3.0 (Honeycomb).
  • Updated backup file format for compatibility between Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and earlier versions.
  • New feature: Income/Expense by Payee Reports now allow drilling down to individual transactions.

Regards

EasyMoney Team

handyapps

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Promotion Ending Soon

Hi everyone!

Just a quick reminder, there's 5 more days left for our special promotion at the Amazon Appstore!

Don't miss out on this! :D

Regards

EasyMoney Team

handyapps

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone!

Just another update, our EasyMoney Amazon Appstore promotion has been extended till 31st May due to popular demand!

Regards

EasyMoney Team

scp

May 17, 2011
Visit site
qif files

I keep trying to import my qif file and the manual does is for the older version of easy money. How do I import my files??

IIJBII

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone!

Just another update, our EasyMoney Amazon Appstore promotion has been extended till 31st May due to popular demand!

Regards

EasyMoney Team

I can't update Easy Money in the Android Market. It fails because it says the update wasn't signed.
Can you help with this issue?

handyapps

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I can't update Easy Money in the Android Market. It fails because it says the update wasn't signed.
Can you help with this issue?

Hi IIJBII,

Can you drop us an email at support@handy-apps.com with details of:

1) your EasyMoney version & language
2) your phone model
3) your Android version and
4) From where did you purchase EasyMoney

We'll be able to assist you better after you provide these information.

Regards

EasyMoney Team

Designer25

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I have numerous recurring bill reminders set up but for some reason, after I mark them as paid and its deducted from my transactions, I still get a notification for that bill again the next day, and it also shows up in my overdue bills list. Is this normal or is there a setting to eliminate this, or do iactually have to delete the reminder every time I pay it?

handyapps

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: EasyMoney - Expense Tracker and Budget Planner App (Updates &

I have numerous recurring bill reminders set up but for some reason, after I mark them as paid and its deducted from my transactions, I still get a notification for that bill again the next day, and it also shows up in my overdue bills list. Is this normal or is there a setting to eliminate this, or do iactually have to delete the reminder every time I pay it?

Hi Designer25,

I suspect that when you set up the recurring bill reminders, you have set them to repeat every 1 Day. You would need to do the following actions to eliminate those reminders:
1) Select one of the extra bill reminders and update it to 'Does Not Repeat' (If you have several bill reminders, you need to do this for each unique ones)
2) Manually delete all the extra repeat bills reminder to stop them from appearing

Regards
EasyMoney Team

handyapps

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
EasyMoney Dual Promotion!

Hi everyone!

For a limited time only, you can purchase the full version of EasyMoney for a low low price of only USD3.99 at the Amazon Appstore!

No access to the Amazon Appstore? No problem. You can still purchase EasyMoney for only USD5.99 (40% discount) when you buy from the Android Market or directly from our website via Paypal.

Have an enjoyable day!

Regards
EasyMoney Team

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa Oliver