Question ELO i-Series 10'' Anroid 7 Upgrade

c8bnCr

Dec 18, 2023
Visit site
Hello Guys,

New to this forum but hopefully can get some help.

I have a 10 '' Android version of Elo Touchscreen. There are plenty of WIndows versions of this screen around. I Was wondering if it's possible:

- To install a fresh version of Android thru windows or USB
- Is it possible to install Windows on the same machine since the specs qualify

Would be great if I could get some help or advice.

Regards,
Tom

Munk.3

Dec 16, 2023
Visit site
Hello Guys,

New to this forum but hopefully can get some help.

I have a 10 '' Android version of Elo Touchscreen. There are plenty of WIndows versions of this screen around. I Was wondering if it's possible:

- To install a fresh version of Android thru windows or USB
- Is it possible to install Windows on the same machine since the specs qualify

Would be great if I could get some help or advice.

Regards,
Tom
So if I read right, you want to be able to dual boot into either windows or an android os?

Going purely based off of memory wasn't their somethin called phoneix or prime os that's android on PC.

You also state that they have a window versions for your device, but ask if its possible to install windows... Maybe some clarification would help 😅

Last edited:

c8bnCr

Dec 18, 2023
Visit site
So if I read eight, you want to be ble to dual boot into either windows or an android os?

Going purely based off of memory wasn't their somethin called phones or prime is that's android on PC.

You also state that their at window versions for your device, but ask if its possible to install windows... Maybe some clarification would help 😅
Hello,

First of all thank you for your reply.

Hardware wise they are capable of running windows. Just they are setup as a android device at the moment.

Dual boot is a option but like with Windows normally you can boot from usb. This ain't the case now because there is no BIOS installed.

Its a ELO i-Series 2.0

They are on the market both Android and Windows versions. The one i have now is a Android one. But want to have Windows on it.

Best Tom

Munk.3

Dec 16, 2023
Visit site
Since I don't own one, I wouldn't say I know how. But, i think this I the right path:

maybe try looking into dual booting android ROMs first. Then move onto windows. But I this think inux would be th most stable/ thing to run on android.

Reactions: J Dubbs and c8bnCr

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hackemail