Email notification

sg322

Mar 24, 2023
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy S21. I received an icon notification on the top bar next to the clock, it was like 3 offset circles or bubbles, I wasn't really familiar with it. When I dragged it down, it was an email- that I'm almost positive was sent to my Gmail. I figured I'd deal with it later, so I just closed it and moved on. Now that I'm checking, it's not in my Gmail or anywhere that I can find. I haven't even been able to identify what the notification was. Any help appreciated.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Was it the Google Assistant icon? If so, then it was probably the Assistant reminding you about a credit card bill due or something like that.

unnamed.png

Reactions: Laura Knotek

sg322

Mar 24, 2023
Visit site
That looks right! I haven't seen it before that can remember. It struck me as odd, I pulled it down and saw an email. Now the email seems to be gone.

sg322

Mar 24, 2023
Visit site
I guess it's a mystery. When I saw the notification and pulled it down I saw an email. I looked enough to see who it was from and what it was about, figured I'd deal with it later. When I went back a few hours later, I couldn't find the email, I looked everywhere-it wasn't in spam or trash, just gone. My history shows I received a google assistant notification and opened it, but no more info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201