Email Sync Problem with Evo 3D

onthehunt

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I have been having problems with my 3D phone syncing my email accounts. Syncing is intermittent. The settings for each account are correct. My first 3D used to sync as scheduled for each account. Replaced my 3D about a month ago at the Sprint store. For the past month, some accounts will sync once in a while, while other accounts don't sync until I open them. Sometimes the emails don't show up until the next day which is bad since this is a business phone. I called Sprint and they said they are not having issues with mail. They suggested I call HTC. I called HTC and the tech said they are aware there has been a problem with email sync since the update when the phone was released. My guess is the Sprint store rep. updated my phone when she activated it and that's why I am having sync issues. Anyone else notice your email is not syncing like it should?

madmax2k1

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I have the intermittent synching issue with different email accounts; there is no real solution for it but I believe it's a bug with the HTC mail application. Sometimes deleting the email account and recreating it resolves the issue.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz