[Closed] Enter to win a free Galaxy Nexus and $100 in Rebtel credits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

synergeticink

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
PLEASE PICK ME.....I would use my NEW GALAXY NEXUS and REBTEL CREDITS to call everyone of my family members to let them know that I won the contest and how AWESOME REBTEL and Android Central is and that they should follow too. :) It would be the BEST gift this holiday season to win... :)

shriniarole

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I'd call my mom in India on the sweet new phone. With all those rebtel crredits id call everyone i know... India Japan China England Zambia..

It would be a smorgasbord of ringing and chatting and browsing on my new big screen HD display 4G phone..... oh yeeeeaaaaahhhhh!!!!!

Hook me up!!!!!!!

jewelk0221

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I would call my Uncle and Cousins in Bad Hersfeld, Germany. My Mother would also be excited if we won because, we don't talk to them as much as she would like. Thanks!!

idafan2010#AC

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Awesome Giveaway!!! My cousin moved to Canada, and I'd love to be able to use my brand new Galaxy Nexus and free credits to talk to him. Especially around the Holidays!!!:D

spencer0279

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Who wants to win a new phone for Christmas? Rebtel is sponsoring another giveaway to celebrate the release of Rebtel 2.0 for Android. This time the grand prize is a Verizon Galaxy Nexus plus $100 in calling credits, and 9 runners up will receive $50 in calling credits!

The new Android app facilitates an immediate and seamless transition to Rebtel's high-quality VoIP service when a caller punches in an international number, making the call free when connected to another Rebtel user. Unlike similar applications, Rebtel 2.0 for Android will also intercept international calls to non-Rebtel users, providing the caller with service that is up to 90% cheaper than the international calling rates charged by an average carrier, and up to 85% cheaper than Skype.

To get yourself entered in this contest, leave a comment below and tell us who you would call with your new Galaxy Nexus and Rebtel credits if you are chosen as the winner. Only enter once, as multiple entries won't count. Please be aware that Rebtel is providing the phone and calling credits, it's up to you to get service. We'll choose winners Sunday night and notify them by email. Good luck!

If i were to win i would use the phone to call my sister in Missouri, and some of my friends in las vegas who i havent seen since graduation. I would call my dad in south florida and i would be able to to communicate with my cousin where ever she may be stationed once she joins the military due to the increased radio ability since my phone gets horrid signal in the area of florida i live

LordGeek

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Call my son Christopher .. he was in the US Army .. finally came home to the US .. married an Australian girl and moved there in 2010 .. talking to him would be excellent .. I miss my son.

DrTinyCat

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I would call my friend Mischa Lentz in Berlin, who was an exchange student at my high-school, and whom I've not seen in over ten years. We still keep in touch over Facebook, but it'd be really awesome to call him from my new Galaxy Nexus!

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk

ecaggiani

Feb 18, 2010
www.zazzle.com
I would call my best friend Doug in Canada who is undergoing brain surgery in February. He's clinically depressed and has gone through every drug treatment, therapy, and even electroshock therapy and nothing has worked. This surgery is a last ditch effort to become normal for him.

Besides that, I would also call family in South America (Uruguay) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzle