[Closed] Enter to win one of 5 free ZAGGsparqs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Signewton

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Definitely use this at work. Since we don't have wifi I'm constantly draining my battery playing music for the store or pulling down video

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

chrisjcks

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Awesome, I'd love one of these.

I do a helluva lot of streaming!

up to 500mb per day via diFM, spotify and netflix - sometimes I run out of juice on my HTC ONE X.

02797009-41df-5169.jpg

Last edited:

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I would use this to charge all my devices phone, psp, tablet (if I had one), and everything else. Especially since my G-Nex can barely make it past the end of the day. Thanks AC. You Rock.

Chriseckeard

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I would use a ZAGGsparqs for those times when my Razr has no access to a wall or car charger. Times like camping or sailing or riding my motorcycle across country. Thanks Android Central :D

pthall

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
I have been stuck on commercial airplanes, on the ground, waiting for storms to pass by twice this year. This would have been perfect for those situations.

reverepats

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
This would totally come in handy with my new EVO LTE. I take the train to work everyday, and bounce from office to office. i never have time to charge me phone, and always have to carry an extra battery. This is wokr for me in big way. Thanks to AC and Zagg

Sassyone

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
It would be useful for me as my day begins at 4:30 am and I rarely have an opportunity to charge my phone or tablet during the day because I stay on the go.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Drummerboy1975

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I work for a railroad and when I'm on 12 hour road trips there's nowhere for us to plug are cell phones in to on a locomotive. This would be very useful for me and my family, being able to stay in touch with them on long hauls and having to worry about loosing them due to a low battery.

ericwilborn

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
How would I use it?

Well, first I would plug it in and let it charge. Then I would unplug it, put it in my bag, and carry it around. When I needed it for my Galaxy Nexus, I would pull it out of my bag and plug a micro USB cable into it and plug it into my GNex.

Sound about right?

bswann

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have one of these since my main job is traveling around to different cities. It would come in handy all the time.

Josh515

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
This has been on my wish list for a while now! If I won, I would carry it around so I can keep a full charge on my phone throughout the day because the horrible service inside certain buildings rapidly drains my battery. This is perfect timing to give these away because now that summer is here, I'll be hanging out with friends and family even more, that extra USB port will really come in handy and make me a hero!

rockigirl

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I would so use this when I go to comic con. It would save me from having to compete against thousands of people for the few outlets in the convention center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Intellect works