ESR Discounts on accessories for Samsung Note 20 and 20 Ultra

bold1193

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I've used the ESR one for my Note 10+ for the last year and like it a lot. No yellowing, easy to put on and take off, but the least protection of all the cases I use.

If I always use the more "rubbery" tpu/hard plastic clear cases (currently using a speck clear case on my note 9). How does the protection compare to one of those?

Percy Sweetwater

Aug 11, 2020
Visit site
I got an ESR case for free. Glad I didn't pay for it. It feels flimsy and I'm sure it'll start to yellow fast. It's also a fingerprint nightmare. I'm going to stick with the Otterbox Symmetry and or the Speck Presidio lines. Best cases I've ever had.

Attachments

• 20200813_100840.jpg
    20200813_100840.jpg
    691.6 KB · Views: 10

bold1193

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I got an ESR case for free. Glad I didn't pay for it. It feels flimsy and I'm sure it'll start to yellow fast. It's also a fingerprint nightmare. I'm going to stick with the Otterbox Symmetry and or the Speck Presidio lines. Best cases I've ever had.

Is that the Tempered glass one?
I have the Speck Presidio clear case on my Note 9 currently and I've had to replace it twice for yellowing and for the rubber over the s pen slot breaking.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Anyone that has past experience with these cases, have any pics of a broken glass one? Just curious how it is after a drop. Also, any current pics of older cases for age reference is appreciated.

I am considering the Glass one with the kickstand.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Anyone that has past experience with these cases, have any pics of a broken glass one? Just curious how it is after a drop. Also, any current pics of older cases for age reference is appreciated.

I am considering the Glass one with the kickstand.
It can break but it usually doesn't because the glass doesn't usually come into contact with any surfaces. If you dropped hard core on a pile of rocks anything is possible. There is also a clear plastic shield behind the glass so that in the even it does crack nothing cones into contact with the phone.

sojodave

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Just received my ESR screen protector and there is a hole for the fingerprint sensor. I may go crazy looking at the hole in the screen protector. Does this bother anyone else?

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Just received my ESR screen protector and there is a hole for the fingerprint sensor. I may go crazy looking at the hole in the screen protector. Does this bother anyone else?

Which one did you get that has a hole at the biometric?

Blasted_1

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the tempered glass case. Should be here on Monday. Note 20 Ultra shortly after that.

Potential temp case while I await my dbrand Grip and pastel skin. Though I might cancel/return that order. I like the clear cases especially if the phone looks nice.