Everything is fine

mrtonk

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I have a Turbo I picked up last spring.

My camera is fine.

I never see the Android is upgrading thing.

My Bluetooth calls work great and everyone can hear me.

Advanced Voice Calling works fine and I don't think I've ever had a dropped call.

Android Pay works fine for me.

Battery may not be the 48 hours, but it is far better than any other phone I've owned.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it's nice to hear from one who enjoys a trouble-free phone experience.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

jrmt077

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
Hey this may be a trend, everyone who has not had anything but a great experience with the Droid Turbo weigh in. I got mine last November and it has been nothing short of the best phone I have owned: super fast, no stutter, gorgeous screen, absolutely no battery anxiety! I have never had any of the problems people constantly note in this forum, so feel very lucky at that. I don't see anything in the 2015 season that is significantly better for me, and in some ways they fall short, e.g., battery life, lack of wireless charging (Moto, Nexus). I am holding out to see what the 2016 season brings, until then enjoying my phone.

pdarrah

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Yep - another happy user. I've had mine since 10/31/14 (so nearly 1 year) and it has been the best phone I've ever had. Love not having to worry about battery. Can always go a full day without charging - most evenings when I plug it in before I sleep it still has 60%-70% left. My father also has one and his experience is the same (he goes through a little more battery than I do since the signal out his house isn't as good, but still usually has at least 50% left at the end of the day.)

JohnS305

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Got mine late December, love it. No major problems, runs great, love not having to worry about battery life. If anything I think mine runs better with Lollipop than it originally did with Kit Kat.

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
It's nice to have threads like this, but it is clearly not surprising that people who are having problems seem out forums like these, looking mostly for solutions. If you're not having problems, you're not likely to post.

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
The turbo is a nice phone camera battery are nice... I have seen stutter that I did not expect from it but other then that it is nice not my favorite phone but nice i do miss my black berry classic and I do like a few new phones out but the turbo is a good choice aswell

Posted via the Android Central App

Johnny Fever

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I have to agree as well best device i have ever had.
Other than the weight and not having a 'cool' fingerprint unlock feature, its awesome. Im kind of joking about the finger print thing but since everyone else is doing it...
Pics kinda on the fringe tho, but I manage.
I will upgrade to 5.0 soon, then I will re-chime in...

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I got the turbo on release day. Loved it. I have used 3 phones this year, the turbo, note4 and note5.

I love the notes and the spen features, but i still keep coming back to my turbo! I love the active display (curious about the new one not being amolded) and the size of the turbo is just about perfect for me.

I love the battery life the droids have.. as much as im enjoying my note5, the turbo is an awesome phone and the only way i would get rid of it is if the new one being announced tuesday is a big step forward!

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunshine