evo 3d price point

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Sprint just announced yesterday that they were getting rid of mail-in rebates in favor of instant discounts. Also they've never had two different prices for full upgrades versus new customers (not that i can remember anyway) so I don't think that's going to happen here.

I read that it would only be temporary, did Sprint say if it was temporary or permanent?

Sent from my HTC Hero CDMA using Tapatalk

Saneless

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
It'll probably be $250 because why not? They sold out last time for many months at $200, why not sell out and collect $250?

bboykin87

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Like every one else here I think it'll be around $200-$250... I hope they don't go higher than that, or I'd just hold onto my EVO until something better came out or they dropped the price.

I was thinking about the nexus s, but that doesn't seem like much of an upgrade.

The EVO sent this on its own...

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
^^ I think this is the best
htc-evo-3d-2.jpg
they'll have for this year up until summer ••> ?2012?(IMO).

Last edited:

crgrapid

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
the selling your phone to pay for termination fees is not a bad idea, never thought of that, id be willing to pay the 250 for the phone no more then that thou

Mickeywdw1254

May 17, 2010
Visit site
the selling your phone to pay for termination fees is not a bad idea, never thought of that, id be willing to pay the 250 for the phone no more then that thou

That is a great idea although you will lose your number. For what it's worth, I was told by a Sprint rep that you can upgrade to Gold status (which you must have for three months) and use your upgrade and then downgrade back to Silver a month later. Also, you must upgrade to Gold before the April 1st change.

crgrapid

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
im just gonna sell my evo to my cousin for 200 and hes given me his old intercept, then ill sell the intercept for prolly 100 on ebay when the 3d comes out, by that time my etf wont be too high and i should have enough to pay for both the etf and phone

crabjoe

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
This device will be no less then 250.00... expect 299.99 based on what I hear from sprint Contact...

$299? I guess Sprint is looking to lose customers on this.

Verizon is going to keep releasing more and more LTE phones and their LTE network will keep expanding. With that in mind, I'd take a Thunderbolt, @ $199 (VzW's already running a promo on it for $149) any day, over any over priced phone on Sprint Nextday's network.

If Sprint thinks their going to be able to keep customers and or expand their customer base, they're not going to be able to do it at a $10 discount versus Verizon.

Let's see .. If you get a Thunderbolt at $199 and the EVO 3D ends up being $299, on a 24 month contract, you'll say $90 with Sprint. The catch is, you'll end up paying for it with their slower network speeds and delayed texts/voicemails.. Because so many texts/voicemails are delayed around here, my friends and I call Sprint Nextel, "Sprint NextDay".

crgrapid

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
does the gold statuses apply without the taxes? because i just looked at my phone bill and i pay 175 for two lines, and 14 dollars are just government taxes

cdjh

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
The epic was $250 at launch. No way this comes in less than that. I could see $299 since sprint (every carrier really) has gone all greedy on us....

piaband

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
You guys are crazy. This is Sprint's flagship device. The Epic4G was not a flagship.

This phone will be $199, no doubt.

And I cant wait to get it and blow the doors off all the other phones out there...in 3D!!!!

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
hmmm. idk since the Echo is priced at $199. I would like the E3D to be $199, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was higher.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pemujica14