Excellent signal strength

Stealthieone

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I really didn't know bad my lg v20 signal strength was until, i got the note 8. Places where i was always dropping signal doesn't happen.. I literally couldn't make a phone call at home unless I stepped outside. The note 8 is a beast...

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I really didn't know bad my lg v20 signal strength was until, i got the note 8. Places where i was always dropping signal doesn't happen.. I literally couldn't make a phone call at home unless I stepped outside. The note 8 is a beast...
the Note 7 was the same way. only phone I had a signal with where I live except for the N8 now.

Methos1979

Sep 13, 2017
Visit site
My Note 3 was so bad that I needed a network extender in my home for it to work with calls. The Note 8 does not need that but the signal strength is still quite low compared to other phones in our home.

Amele

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
Both the Pixel XL and the LG g3 I had before had terrible trouble connecting to my admittedly wonky wifi, and the Pixel couldn't connect to LTE either. Both Note 7's did fine, but this Note 8 is a champ, it has made my wifi usable regularly even when it's barely there, and it connects to LTE with no problems anywhere. I was always saving things I need internet connection for to do at friends' houses but I haven't had to do that with this phone at all, and only a couple of times with the Note 7's so kudos to Samsung for the connectivity.

Stealthieone

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Both the Pixel XL and the LG g3 I had before had terrible trouble connecting to my admittedly wonky wifi, and the Pixel couldn't connect to LTE either. Both Note 7's did fine, but this Note 8 is a champ, it has made my wifi usable regularly even when it's barely there, and it connects to LTE with no problems anywhere. I was always saving things I need internet connection for to do at friends' houses but I haven't had to do that with this phone at all, and only a couple of times with the Note 7's so kudos to Samsung for the connectivity.
My lg v20 would drop and reconnect like crazy.. Thought it was the router.... Nope that crap phone. My note stays connected to my network 100%

bhappy11

Oct 5, 2017
Visit site
My LG G5 drops signal all the time. You can literaly while sitting still watch the LTE signal drop bars then go to full bars again. Wifi same issues.
Ive even had it where I would get no cell signal for long periods of time.

Reason why even though the V30 seems nice and being on t-mobile has that 600 band. I am looking more towards the Note 8.
My coworker has a S8 plus and he pulls in strong signal when everyone else can hardly pull a signal.
Good to hear Note 8 gets solid strong signal

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Yep. At my old office I had poor signal as I was deep in the building, the S7 Edge would often lose signal in there, yet my Note8 easily held on to it, not a single missed or dropped call :D
My LG G5 drops signal all the time. You can literaly while sitting still watch the LTE signal drop bars then go to full bars again. Wifi same issues.
Ive even had it where I would get no cell signal for long periods of time.

Reason why even though the V30 seems nice and being on t-mobile has that 600 band. I am looking more towards the Note 8.
My coworker has a S8 plus and he pulls in strong signal when everyone else can hardly pull a signal.
Good to hear Note 8 gets solid strong signal
Lol, to be quite honest the LG G5 was a pretty rubbish phone, no idea what LG were thinking with it. Pretty sure there is still a ton of excess stock of that phone at many stores.