Exchange email issues on GT10.1

tscott0304

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
just got my new tab on weds. Exchange setup was easy but noticed replies/forwards are sticking in outbox...new messages and push are fine. Anybody else have a similar issue? Vzw says i need to wait for samsung software update....just checking to see if anybody else has same issue and/or found a fix? Cool device but without exchange its worthless. Thanks in advance!

tguolee

May 20, 2011
Visit site
just got my new tab on weds. Exchange setup was easy but noticed replies/forwards are sticking in outbox...new messages and push are fine. Anybody else have a similar issue? Vzw says i need to wait for samsung software update....just checking to see if anybody else has same issue and/or found a fix? Cool device but without exchange its worthless. Thanks in advance!

Search out and download and install the Touchwiz update (go to settings, privacy and software updates links on the Tab). I had the same hanging replies issue and all is great now post update.

You may need to do a factory reset after installing Touchwiz as some already installed apps may not work right until everything its reset, but the Exchange issues should be history.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasgabel