exchange not syncing

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Since last week my Exchange account is not syncing its calendar in Google and Business calendar. GMail is working fine. I think it might be related to android 10 update. Since then my GPS is also messed up.

dvl1978

May 6, 2020
Visit site
It looks like it has to do with energy settings. At night I put my phone on max energy saving and adjust it to normal in the morning. I just tried that and the exchange calendar is gone again in Google calendar and Business calendar (but still in Outlook app).

dvl1978

May 6, 2020
Visit site
It looks like it has to do with energy settings. At night I put my phone on max energy saving and adjust it to normal in the morning. I just tried that and the exchange calendar is gone again in Google calendar and Business calendar (but still in Outlook app).

I don't mean gone as in disapeared, but no meetings visible (some newer ones are always visible btw)

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yes, also no effect. Could this be a big bug in an android update? Pretty typical that I have 2 new issues right after an update.
If it happened after a update dont think bug.
Then I'll have to suggest in each of those apps clear data, cache and force stop them , probably some data got mixed with older version . Same with GPS in maps clear that out , this easier way then Factory reset the whole phone .

dvl1978

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I did a factory reset and that seemed to have fixed the GPS issue. Exchange is syncing better for futre meetings, but older ones are not all visible although they are part of the same calendar. If I edit those events, the are synced. A few days ago that seemed to work to, but a day later half of the meetings were gone again.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I did a factory reset and that seemed to have fixed the GPS issue. Exchange is syncing better for futre meetings, but older ones are not all visible although they are part of the same calendar. If I edit those events, the are synced. A few days ago that seemed to work to, but a day later half of the meetings were gone again.
Seems like some sync issue happening

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali