Exclusive Colors Delayed 5-6 Weeks!

Two_Scoops

Aug 5, 2021
Visit site
Sigh, today’s email.
79e0623acafb506aa88f9eeb66d420db.jpg

From this morning’s to this unexpected notification. Looks like delivery by Mar 18 is shipping on Mar 18.

22U Slate 256 incoming, I’m f’ing floored.

bdacc3e0150c0ccf881acf30003c0c50.jpg

donb2010

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Pre-ordered Feb 9th, today is March 18th, no new updates. Beginning to think Samsung secretly canceled my order and is playing a joke on me. 🤣

Martog

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
Congrats. I can't wait to hold that pretty sky blue. Hopefully us ones with the April 8th delivery date sees some movement soon. So you like the color better in person in the pic? It looks so clean with the blue with black sides.

Update lol: I say about an hour or so before I quoted your post I had the cancel button still. I just checked at 11:15pm and cancel button is gone and went from customizing to in Process. That's something so I'll take it lol.

I do like the Sky Blue very much, it's a stark deference than the Aura Blue of my Note 10+ but still love it. I got it mostly going now, just a few accounts looks like I'll need to reset passwords on as the passwords I have save in 1Password aren't working.

Also Samsung credited me back 5% of the purchase for the hassle of the delivery.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Pre-ordered Feb 9th, today is March 18th, no new updates. Beginning to think Samsung secretly canceled my order and is playing a joke on me. ������

Same here, not even email to give us an idea, if Samsung were not able to block phones remotely I would delay sending in my trade phone by the same amount that they were late ;)

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
That's a great colour.

I considered the White because I really liked the Pearl White of the S10 but I've already done White and the S-Pen wouldn't match. That's how I ended up here. I didn't like the Red because it never looked "RED" in any of the images and I'm not huge on Orange or burnt umber. One like to whomever gets that reference... Anyway, I did consider the Graphite but again felt it not far enough away from the everyday normal phone color for me. Although it was my second choice.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I considered the White because I really liked the Pearl White of the S10 but I've already done White and the S-Pen wouldn't match. That's how I ended up here. I didn't like the Red because it never looked "RED" in any of the images and I'm not huge on Orange or burnt umber. One like to whomever gets that reference... Anyway, I did consider the Graphite but again felt it not far enough away from the everyday normal phone color for me. Although it was my second choice.
Blue is my favourite colour, and the only reason I didn't get it is because my S10+ was blue. I never had a white phone before, which is why I chose white.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I do like the Sky Blue very much, it's a stark deference than the Aura Blue of my Note 10+ but still love it. I got it mostly going now, just a few accounts looks like I'll need to reset passwords on as the passwords I have save in 1Password aren't working.

Also Samsung credited me back 5% of the purchase for the hassle of the delivery.

Awesome. I have the blue note10+ too lol. Probably my favorite phone color ever. Of course I don't think the s22 ultra sky blue will beat the aura blue but something about the sky blue with black sides looks pretty sweet and of course blue is my favorite color. I'm trading in my note10+ for the s22 ultra. I'll miss it but time for the upgrade and I want the 5g also. I hope you got the passwords working. That's cool. Glad you got the 5%. So can't wait to get the sky blue.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Just got the notice. It's shipping. Hip hip

Congrats. Have a delivery date? I'm jealous. Nothing since cancel button went away. Should be soon tho. I mean hey my date has always been April 8th so I'm fine as long it ain't passed that date. But if they want to send it early I'll take it lol.

rrocha1

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I've noticed people saying when they officially charge your account that's when it's about to get shipped but I ordered mine on the 16th of March sky blue and they officially charged by account on the 17th the pending charge only lasted one day and I don't think there's no way that it would come that quick just curious if anybody else experienced this

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I've noticed people saying when they officially charge your account that's when it's about to get shipped but I ordered mine on the 16th of March sky blue and they officially charged by account on the 17th the pending charge only lasted one day and I don't think there's no way that it would come that quick just curious if anybody else experienced this

My Husband used PayPal backed with a credit card. The charge was pending one night & then the permanent charge appeared. I used the same credit card but didn't go through PayPal & my charge stayed pending till just before it was shipped.

We ordered at the same time & they arrived at the same time. But we used different payment methods & the charges cleared differently.

Tuxedogirl

Feb 21, 2022
Visit site

My pending approved charge disappeared from my account a couple days after my order. The actual, non-pending charge showed on my credit card the day before I received ship notification.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trexgameaz