Facebook official app available

taalibeen

May 23, 2010
Visit site
So, I installed the Facebook app on my TF, and the main Newsfeed comes up - everything else though, it goes out to lunch and never comes back.

baycruisers

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Odd I have had the Facebook App since I bought the TF. It was already installed and I have been occasionally receiving updates for it all along.

As I've posted before, I've been very pleased with using the web version of FB on Dolphin for Pad and I'm reasonably sure it works better on any Honeycomb browser than tbe FB app. I just don't see the need for the app now. YMMV.

BUNK

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The app works well EXCEPT the "Friends" icon on the main menu screen. If I click it, it causes a force close every time. I just downloaded the latest version and it still force closes on the friends icon. Every thing else works fine. Am I alone on this issue? The app works perfectly on my phone.

VydorScope

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Odd I have had the Facebook App since I bought the TF. It was already installed and I have been occasionally receiving updates for it all along.

DWR_31

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Sideloaded the phone app before update and it worked perfectly. Upgraded facebook app on my phone and tablet and neither one will give me news feeds. Uninstalling and bookmarking browser site. Oh wait, I forgot I have a Blue Transparent APK (facebook alternative) from XDA.

VydorScope

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
The app works well EXCEPT the "Friends" icon on the main menu screen. If I click it, it causes a force close every time. I just downloaded the latest version and it still force closes on the friends icon. Every thing else works fine. Am I alone on this issue? The app works perfectly on my phone.

Yep friends force closes for me too. BUT you can tag ppl finally in it :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cash