Fascinate Bluetooth audio quality issues?

crazyst

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I just got the Fascinate and find the bluetooth quality to be very poor. I have a plantronics headset and a garmin zumo that I use the bluetooth through which have both provided good quality BT with my last samsung phone.

Apparently I'm the only one with these issues so I'm hoping it's a settings issue or some sort of a tweak. I tried the codec tweak but no dice.

The voices are very raspy and hard to make out when using BT. They sound muffled and overdriven.

I'm hoping someone might have a fix suggestion for this issue.

Curt

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I just got the Fascinate and find the bluetooth quality to be very poor. I have a plantronics headset and a garmin zumo that I use the bluetooth through which have both provided good quality BT with my last samsung phone.

Apparently I'm the only one with these issues so I'm hoping it's a settings issue or some sort of a tweak. I tried the codec tweak but no dice.

The voices are very raspy and hard to make out when using BT. They sound muffled and overdriven.

I'm hoping someone might have a fix suggestion for this issue.

Curt

I have a pair of best buy rocktfish BT headset and they work pretty amazing with my Fascinate. Could it be the BT device?

crazyst

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Since I was in the store for another reason today the rep there suggested I DOA the phone and get another. The new phone seems to have no issues. Maybe it was a firmware issue but it was not my bluetooth devices.

Thanks,
Curt

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Since I was in the store for another reason today the rep there suggested I DOA the phone and get another. The new phone seems to have no issues. Maybe it was a firmware issue but it was not my bluetooth devices.

Thanks,
Curt

Well im glad thats resolved Happy Holidays :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacoxixon