Fine condition unlocked Samsung Galaxy S7 (US model) + Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiff_p239

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Item Description:
Up for sale is a Black Onyx Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S7. This phone can be used on any carrier (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc) in the United States. I used it on Verizon with no problems for 2 months (it was purchased on 7/12/2016 from Best Buy). The phone was purchased at full retail price ($669.99) so there is no contractual obligation and it has a clean ESN. It will come in the original box with all of the included accessories from the factory. This includes a Fast Charging wall charger, micro USB cable, headphones, and USB connector, all of which are unused and in the plastic. The phone itself has been in an Urban Armor Gear case since the day I bought the phone so it is in pristine condition. I will also be including the case (a $30 value), 2 additional 6-foot iOrange-E USB cables (a $20 value), an additional Samsung branded Fast Charging wall charger (same one that originally came with the phone, a $10 value), and a 32GB Sandisk Ultra MicroSDHC memory card (a $10 value).

Please note that this is the US model, not the international version, so it carries the factory Samsung warranty as well. The model number is SMG930UZKAX.

Price: $500
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: Unlocked
Condition: Android Central rating: Fine. Phone has no scratches on the screen or back of the device. It has never been dropped.
Includes: See item description
Item Location: SE Michigan
Shipping Details: Phone will be shipped via USPS Priority mail with insurance and tracking info.
Payment Options: USPS Money Order or PayPal (+$10 to help cover some of the fees)
Additional Info: Not all items included in the sale are photographed but you will get everything listed above. NO TRADES ACCEPTED, OUTRIGHT SALE ONLY.
Photos:
1_zpsa5mxmxqw.jpg

2_zpsclerezij.jpg

3_zpsorfuskoa.jpg

4_zpsgo0bvz00.jpg

Please feel free to PM me if you have any additional questions. I can also provide the buyer with a copy of the original sales receipt if they would like. Open to US buyers only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards