Flexilis Mobile Security Beta

Flexilis

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

hope we're ok to post this here, apologies if not. We've developed a really awesome and FREE android app that we're looking for beta testers for..

anyway, about us: so, we're Flexilis, a company developing a really awesome mobile security app. Our free beta for android is just about ready to roll, and we're looking for testers! If you'd like to test, just shoot me a direct message here, or send us an email at support.at.flexilis.dot.com, saying you want in on the android beta, and we can get you set up.

If possible, also include your experience beta testing other apps, and how much of an android enthusiast you'd say you are. :) Those who submit that info are more likely to be bumped up the list to being in the first round of testers.

For more info about what the Flexilis app does, check us out at www dot flexilis dot com, and of course, we do the twitter thing too, over at Flexilis (@flexilis) on Twitter

Thanks everyone!

Flexilis

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
There are some final tweaks and adjustments being done to make sure it's beta-ready, but likely in the next couple weeks, possibly sooner. :)

Flexilis

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who have checked out the thread so far, and those who've contacted us with interest in the beta as well, hopefully we can make this the most rockin' android app out there, one that you'll all love!

Flexilis

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
Hey Everyone!

Our first round of the beta has kicked off to a great start, and things seem to be rockin'! We've for some great feedback from out current android testers and we're making some amazing stuff happen!

Things are going so well we've decided to open the beta to another round of testers! Interested? drop us a DM, @reply on twitter, or email to support.at.flexilis.dot.com, to be added! First come first serve! Anyone not getting in on the this round will be put at the front of the waiting list for the round!

Thanks!
-Chris

Flexilis Mobile Security
@flexilis

Flexilis

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
Hi!

First off, we'd like to convey a big thank you to everyone from Android Central Forums who helped us beta test Flexilis! With your help and feedback, we removed bugs, added great features, and more!

Now for the bigger news...

We're now LIVE in the Android Marketplace! Feel free to go grab it!

Thanks Everyone!

-Chris

Chris Darbro
Community Director
Flexilis Mobile Security
http://www.flexilis.com
Twitter: @Flexilis

dannzeman

Nov 25, 2008
Visit site
I just downloaded this and am looking forward to checking it out. It sounds like it has a lot of useful features.

UPDATE: I just registered, did a virus scan, and backed up my data. It was quick and easy. I really like the settings for auto scan and backup. Good job.

Last edited:

dannzeman

Nov 25, 2008
Visit site
So I've used this a few times and I've noticed two major problems.
1. All my text messages get grouped into one single threaded conversation.
2. When I try to delete a bunch of google contacts (like 200+) at a time the sync icon shows in the notification bar but then a sync error pops up and ask if I'd like to go ahead and delete the contacts, not do anything, or undo the delete. If I select 'delete the contacts' it tries to sync again and comes up with a sync error and asks me those three choices again.

I uninstalled the app but that didn't fix the text messaging problem. It did fix the problem with deleting the contacts. After I uninstalled the app I restarted the phone and it synced just fine.

Anyone else have these problems?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky