Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
are you guys having issues with street view? i was reading some people had to add the apk for it back in manually.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
any one having issues when u connect your X to the computer? All i want to do is charge it. been 2 hours its only at 30%. then sometimes it goes into boot up screen... so annoying..

doctorlove316

Retired Moderator
Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
are you guys having issues with street view? i was reading some people had to add the apk for it back in manually.

Everyone that had this and wants to use street view needs to manually install it. It's not on there.

any one having issues when u connect your X to the computer? All i want to do is charge it. been 2 hours its only at 30%. then sometimes it goes into boot up screen... so annoying..

No problems with computer charging through USB besides it being slow but it's always been a little bit slow.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i'm so tempted to load either this or tranquility, but have yet to bring myself to do it as the only thing i'd really benefit is the deodexed system...

maybe once sapphire comes out. i'd rock vanilla android. :)

that or if i find a theme i really like i guess. at this point it'd be loading a rom just for the sake that roms exist for the x. :p

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
so i bit the bullet, mostly because someone made a theme with the galaxy s framework :p

just in case anyone else is having this issue:

if clockwork says it can't mount your sd card, update the bootstrapper app, the error comes from the initial release of it.

i always find these things the hard way, an sbf, format of the sd card, and some minor frustration on top of it, i found the answer.

the rom does feel quicker than stock 2.2, but i'm thinking it's mostly in my head

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Everyone that had this and wants to use street view needs to manually install it. It's not on there.

No problems with computer charging through USB besides it being slow but it's always been a little bit slow.
ok street view where do i get it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos