For the best music experience (custom and stock roms)

iBK_AO

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
For Audiophiles out there
if you are running a stock rom simply flash Acid Audio Engine Mod (Stock version) with your custom recovery.
if you are running custom rom (well Android Revolution HD 12.1 in my case) flash the Universal Version of the acid mod.
use: Poweramp music player and Noozxide Ezio Rewire pro (i strongly recommend installing these apps before flashing the audio mod)

ROOT REQUIRED AND REMEMBER TO BACK UP BEFORE FLASHING AND WIPE DALVIC CACHE WITH CUSTOM RECOVERY AFTER FLASHING BEFORE REBOOT

iBK_AO

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
so i have recently discovered yet another wonder audio enhancement called ViPER4android. its simple to use and install, no flashing necessary but your phone needs to be rooted.
head to that link for more info [APP] ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX 2301 & XHIFI 2102-1) - 12/10 EN Website WIP - xda-developers

This app is amazing! it surpasses acid audio engine by a huge margin
**the bass is deep and clear with NO distortion while maintaining proper song detail
**the surround is also incredible
**it comes with its own equalizer
**it has no conflicts with beats audio at all
**very stable with no errors

its a bit of a battery drainer though and i highly recommend using it in conjunction with Poweramp for best results

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
so i have recently discovered yet another wonder audio enhancement called ViPER4android. its simple to use and install, no flashing necessary but your phone needs to be rooted.
head to that link for more info [APP] ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX 2301 & XHIFI 2102-1) - 12/10 EN Website WIP - xda-developers

This app is amazing! it surpasses acid audio engine by a huge margin
**the bass is deep and clear with NO distortion while maintaining proper song detail
**the surround is also incredible
**it comes with its own equalizer
**it has no conflicts with beats audio at all
**very stable with no errors

its a bit of a battery drainer though and i highly recommend using it in conjunction with Poweramp for best results

Viper4android is really good when you find the right settings. You really have to take the time to tweak it to your liking but its well worth it.

Posted via Android Central App

iBK_AO

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
Viper4android is really good when you find the right settings. You really have to take the time to tweak it to your liking but its well worth it.

Posted via Android Central App

yup! i just got it yesterday and ever since then i have been developing profiles for my 3 different headphones!

Nebster7

Feb 18, 2023
Visit site
yup! i just got it yesterday and ever since then i have been developing profiles for my 3 different headphones!

I've tried it and I found it doesn't pack much punch and audio quality is very effected when you try ramp it up a bit. Re EQ is the one I use and no root needed can just pay a few bucks from play store and it cranks. Works with Tidal to the ultimate in sound quality!

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000