[Free] [App] Pictures, Videos, Story Downloader for Instagram

App Addict

Feb 23, 2019
Visit site
With "Pictures, Videos, Reels, Story Downloader for Instagram - IG Saver", you can save images, videos, stories and reel from Instagram to your device, as well as share downloaded files with friends.

All you have to do is activate IGsaver from the main menu and then open Instagram. Now all you have to do is click the 'download’ button to download any photo or video from any Instagram account. All your downloaded content will be saved directly in your downloaded gallery.

IGsaver is an excellent application for downloading photos and videos from Instagram. It is very convenient to use and, unlike other similar applications, it integrates perfectly into Instagram. Thus, you can not only use Instagram as before but also get the opportunity to download any photo or video from this network.

Pictures, Videos, Reels, Story Downloader for Instagram - IG Saver is an Instagram Reels, Story, IGTV, Feed and Timeline, Images and Videos Downloader App. You can see Your Following Friends list and their Stories, You can also see Your TimeLine. You can Download, Search public profile and from url without login in this app. App supports Dark, Light Mode and Multiple Language. You can mark your friends as Favorite and can see them on Favorite Section, from where you can visit their profile. Interstitial and Banner Ad Support and Many More Features are Available in the App, Download the App and see all the features.

Features

- Download Media from Public URL
- Search Public Profile and Download their Media
- Instagram Story Images and Videos Downloader
- Instagram Feed Images and Videos Downloader
- Instagram Timeline Images and Videos Downloader
- IGTV Video Downloader
- Following Friends
- Search User
- Multiple Accounts Supports
- Favorite Friends Option
- View Friends Feed and Stories