Free Battery! Nexus only

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else have these battery's die within a very short time? Both mine and my wife's have stopped recharging within months of getting them!

Don't know, but sprint is giving them away like candy. They will overnight you two per phone. I just got two.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

wormy987123

flashaholic
Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Don't know, but sprint is giving them away like candy. They will overnight you two per phone. I just got two.

I just ordered my nexus Friday and it comes with the extra battery. Are they still giving them away to everyone?

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered my nexus Friday and it comes with the extra battery. Are they still giving them away to everyone?

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2

Yep. I didn't even have mine, and I told them I needed 2 batteries, and the guy said "how about a screen protector and car charger?" unfortunately I'd already ordered screen protectors.

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
You have an active Galaxy Nexus on your Sprint service, you are eligible. However, it's relatively old news now and may not be a valid offer any longer. Call customer care and ask! :)

prolongExistence

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I chatted with "Jessica" at sprint.com today to try to get my free battery. She told me to call Telesales. I called & spoke to "Walter" who told me the offer was no longer valid & the battery is now $49.99. I argued that it is still showing on their web site so they should still honor it. He babbled some garbage that they are having issues with updating their site. He transferred me to an accounts manager (wrong department) so she transferred me to another sales rep. She told me that since they do not show a record of the phone ever being purchased for me that they can not honor the offer. She told me to go back to the retailer where I purchased the phone & get the battery from them since it is a bundle. I guess since I bought the phone used on ebay then I am screwed.

regression

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I chatted with "Jessica" at sprint.com today to try to get my free battery. She told me to call Telesales. I called & spoke to "Walter" who told me the offer was no longer valid & the battery is now $49.99. I argued that it is still showing on their web site so they should still honor it. He babbled some garbage that they are having issues with updating their site. He transferred me to an accounts manager (wrong department) so she transferred me to another sales rep. She told me that since they do not show a record of the phone ever being purchased for me that they can not honor the offer. She told me to go back to the retailer where I purchased the phone & get the battery from them since it is a bundle. I guess since I bought the phone used on ebay then I am screwed.

In also bought my phone off ebay and it took me two tries to get the free battery. I would call back if I were you. All depends on the person you get.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174